The fitness studio and adjoining rooms must be kept clean and tidy.
Please note the following points:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Any damage to equipment or the premises should be reported to the administrator immediately.
- Noise: please show consideration for nearby residents, especially between 12 noon and 1 p.m. Radios, stereo systems and the TV should be played at low volume.
- Ventilation: the fitness studio is operated according to the “Minergie” standard, i.e. ventilation is automatic. Please do not open the windows, except in an emergency.
- Security: please keep the door closed at all times.
- Blinds: the roller blinds are operated by remote control. The keypad is on the wall near the entrance. You can operate them individually or all together. To ensure that the blinds function properly, please do not place any objects on the window sills or next to the windows.
- Cleaning / waste disposal::
- Please deposit any waste material in the provided receptacles.
- After each use, equipment should be cleaned with the provided disinfection agent.
- Please leave the shower rooms and toilets clean.
- Motorised vehicles may only be parked on the designated parking space. If this is already occupied, please use the public parking spaces in the vicinity (e.g. at the railway station). Visitor parking spaces must not be occupied by users of the fitness studio.
- Please drive slowly when approaching and leaving the parking space.
- Bicycles may only be placed on the marked spaces.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the fitness studio.
- Children must be supervised. Proper attention should be paid to their needs. They may only play in the designated play areas. For safety reasons, children must not be allowed to stay in the basement, garage or other communal facilities. Parents must ensure that equipment used by children is left in clean condition.
- Parents bear full liability for their children.